Trophies and Prizes :
$1,500 ‐ Men’s Open 1st Division Champion - All other winners TBD by division size (Cash prizes provided by CASA)
• USSSA 11v11 Sanctioned Open Tournament.
• All US Soccer registered teams accepted (USSSA, US CLUB, and CSA).
• 2 USSF guest players allowed.
• Team selection will be made by the tournament committee based on date of registration with consideration given to achieving a balanced level of competition.
• Three game minimum, 25 minute halves.
• Each division is divided into pools.
Friday through Sunday pool play. Sunday bracket of advancing teams will determine a champion within each division.
• All teams must be available to play Friday night at 6:00 or 7:00 pm.
• All teams must have a set of alternate numbered jerseys.
• Each team and player will be required to present valid USSF player passes. Unsanctioned teams must register with www.soccerCASA.com at least 3 days before the tournament for $140 per team, 14 players (added players are $10). (registration good for summer tournaments until July 31, 2015). Special tournament team rules apply. No all star teams allowed. All players must be registered to the same team on the same roster (reserve teams are the same team, players may play up from a reserve but not down).
• Roster limit 20 players. ROSTERS WILL FREEZE ON THURSDAY, JULY 9 AT 6:00PM!!!!!
• Click HERE for tournament rules
The 2015 Colorado State Soccer cup will be held at Aurora Sports Park
19300 E. Colfax Ave. Aurora, CO
Click here for the facility web page
Click here for the map.
Men's Over 30/Division 2
Men's Over 40
USSSA National Cup QUALIFIER! 2-4 Advancing Men’s teams will be eligible to play in the Elite bracket of the United States Specialty Sports Association (USSSA) National Cup tournament. Elite National Cup participants must be or become a member of USSSA.
Registration for the 2015 Colorado State Soccer Cup is now open
Early Registration $575 - Tournament Fee Due by June 22, 2014.
Late Registration $625 - Tournament Fee w late fee paid June 23-25, 2015. Entire fee is Nonrefundable.
Any team that withdraws 2015 Colorado State Soccer Cup after June 22, 2015 will NOT receive a refund.
Click HERE to register
Past State Cup Champions
Men's 1st Division – Harpo’s FC
Men's 2nd Division O/30 – CO Sporting Combined
Women’s 1st Division – Lady Greens (Rolling Greens FC)
Men's 1st Division – FC Denver
Men's 2nd Division O/30 – Colorado Rush O30
Women’s 1st Division – CO Sporting Fury
Men's 1st Division - Colorado Rovers
Men's 2nd Division O/30 - Pars America O30
Men's 1st Division - Guadalajara
Men's 2nd Division O/30 - FC BIHCO